Average Customer Review: based on 3 reviews.Rating: Awesome deal
I got a Genesis React Pro dive computer this spring. The problem is, I cant find the direction book, so I cant program it. Would you beable to send me a new one? Thanks for your time. Jamie Fraser
You might want to contact the manufacturer directly: http://www.genesisscuba.com/contact.php
The product description indicates the following features dive time remaining, depth, and bar graphs for nitrogen loading and ascent rate. Is bottom time not displayed?
Yes. That''s a basic feature of all dive computers. Total bottom time is not an essential feature for a dive computer to display as the more important calculation will always be how long until you need to ascend or NDL. But they will all give you total bottom time for the dive.
COMPUTERS: Resource Pro Computer - In-Line Console
ReSource Pro Compact Console includes a dive computer and a 5000 psi pressure gauge w/temp. Also available in metric. 1.75' diameter.
• Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
• Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
• Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate.
• Log book data: up to 50 dives.
• Consumer replaceable battery.
• Easy console upgrade.
• Excellent entry level computer.
• Exceptionally intuitive display.
• Maximum depth - 250 ft.
• Deco stops to 40 ft.
• Alarms - visual.
• Automatic altitude adjustment - to 14,000 ft.
• Safety stop countdown timer.
• Water or manual activation.
• Consumer replaceable batteries.
• Imperial or metric user selected.
• Replaceable lens protector.
• HydroGlow illumination.
• Dive time remaining (NDL).
• Current depth.
• Bar graph indicating nitrogen load.
• Bar graph indicating current ascent rate.
• Log mode indicator.
• Maximum depth.
• Elapsed dive time.
• Bar graph indicating Nitrogen load at end of dive.
• Bar graph indicating maximum ascent rate - last dive.
• Bar graph indicating deepest stop
• Total ascent time indicated above
• Stop time and depth of stop.
• Current depth indicated.
• Up arrow indicating need to ascend to stop depth.