is there a digital pressure guage reading on the computer? if not, which computer that is round and would fit in this console would have the digital pressure reading as well?
How does this console will fit a compass module, on the back? And what diameter should have such compass module? Thanks..
Hello Jorge, the section the compass goes is right behind the computer. The compass you would need to fit in the slot would be: http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-15/016001/Sherwood-Supertilt-2-Dive-Compass-Module.html.
COMPUTERS: ReAct Pro Computer - Compact Console
ReAct Pro Compact Console includes a dive computer and 5000 psi pressure gauge w/temp. 1.75' diameter. Also available in metric.
• Intuitive operation and display.
• Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
• Expanded memory for dive profiles - access to up to 110 dives.
• Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
• Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen or oxygen limits.
• Audible and visual alarms – diver selectable.
• Consumer replaceable battery.
• PC downloadable profiles.
• Exceptionally intuitive display.
• Three screens in Dive Mode - User Selected.
• Air/Nitrox - User Selected.
• Imperial or metric - User Selected.
• Dive log sample rate - User Selected.
• Pre-dive planning: Depth - User Selected.
• Time of Day (dive & surface).
• 24 HR. or AM/PM.
• Month and day display.
• PC downloadable.
• Large 270° nitrogen absorption graph.
• Maximum depth - 330 FT.
• Deco stops to 60 ft.
• Safety stop countdown timer.
• Water or manual activation.
• Visual warnings and alarms.
• Automatic altitude adjustment - to 14,000 ft.
• New long-life, consumer replaceable battery.
• HydroGlow illumination (dive & surface).
• Surface interval time from first activation.
• Current temperature.
• Number of dives in current series.
• Time of day.
21% to 50% FO2.
Nitrox indicator icon.
50% FO2 default - User selected.
O2 Sat display (dive & surface).
FO2 display (dive & surface).