Average Customer Review: based on 1 reviews.Rating: Great tank
I have a low-pressure OMS Faber 112 ft3 that I want to double. I have not been able to find an equivalent 112 ft3 tank to assemble a double set. The Faber 108 ft3 appears to have the same externally dimensions and the same weight characteristics of the OMS Faber 112 ft3. Can I assemble a set of doubles with the a OMS Faber 112 ft3 and a Faber 108 ft3?
Faber 108 Cubic Foot Low Pressure Steel Tank
Manufacturer Part Number: L108DVB
1. The material (steel plate) is carefully selected depending on its eventual use conditions, after verifying the chemical, physical, mechanical characteristics.
2. The design of Faber cylinders uses not only specified calculation formulae but also linear finite element analysis. The calculated data are then verified experimentally using strain-gauge measurements.
3. The fracture mechanics analysis of the steel allows us to define the maximum permissible defects in the cylinders, in order to enable us:
- to establish the non-destructive tests during production
- to guarantee the product fatigue life
- to demonstrate that a leak precedes the hypothetical burst of the cylinder (LBB)
4. The cylinders' surface protection is considered to be a function of the various environmental conditions of use and of the various corrosion agents.
5. Faber's cylinders are manufactured according to a quality control program certified to ISO 9001 and ISO / TS 16949 (where applicable).