- An ideal guide for anyone who is considering becoming a commercial diver
- Some of the topics covered in this book include the following:
- How to select a commercial diving school
- What skills you will need as a commercial diver
- How to get a job as a diving apprentice or "tender"
- Working as a tender
- Working as a diver
- Personal tools you will need for diving and tending
- How to work with tools underwater
- Rigging for the diver
- Becoming a diving supervisor
- 176 pages, 160 illustrations
- FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Customer Reviews for
Trident The Simple Guide to Commercial Diving Book:
See the top 20 most helpful scuba gear reviews
Average Customer Review: based on
View all my reviews
Accurate portrayal of commercial diving. Not as glamorous as one might think.
Did this Review help?
366 out of
people found this review helpful.
There are no questions yet.