Average Customer Review: based on 1 reviews.Rating: great backup
NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver Textbook
Manufacturer Part Number 11500
• Have in depth knowledge of the science and technology applicable to SCUBA.
• Be able to plan and safely execute complex, EANx SCUBA dives independently.
• Have a high proficiency in advanced SCUBA skills using a variety of SCUBA
• Upon the discretion of their instructor have internationally recognized
Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver, and Enriched Air Nitrox SCUBA certifications (NAUI).
The first lab session will consist of a basic SCUBA skills evaluation and completion of a
medical history questionnaire. Students must successfully complete the basic SCUBA skills
evaluation and not have any medical contraindications to participation in SCUBA activities in
order to continue in the course. The basic SCUBA skills evaluation consists of the following:
- Correctly assemble SCUBA equipment.
- Giant stride entry into the water and establishment of neutral buoyancy.
- Flooding and removal and replacement of the mask.
- Removal, recovery, and clearing of the primary second stage regulator.
- Removal and replacement of the SCUBA unit while underwater.
- Proper exit from the water and break-down of SCUBA equipment.