Owning and maintaining your own gear will provide you with the security and knowledge that all your gear not only fits you, but also functions and performs.
Should I Buy My Own Diving Equipment?
- Hygiene - You wont have to use gear previously used by other divers.
- You will have more confidence and feel safer in any diving situation.
- It is cost effective to own your equipment, as you will not have to continually spend on renting hire gear.
- You can get a more comfortable set of equipment if you are professionally fitted out, which will be more suited to your personal needs.
- You know the history of the gear which reduces the risk of the gear failing during a dive.
- Owning the proper equipment offers versatility - you can dive with it anywhere.