1. What is the limit for the recreational diver?
2. The dive knife is used primarily...
3. The deeper you venture the _______ you consume your air supply.
4. Most surface waves are caused by:
5. A safe ascent rate would be:
6. Because of refraction, objects underwater appear _________ and _________ when the diver is looking through his/her mask.
7. About how deep do you have to dive to get to one atmosphere gauge pressure?
8. Most diver injuries caused by aquatic organisms result from a/an ________ response from the organism.
9. A submerged object that neither sinks nor floats is:
10. An ear squeeze can be prevented by:
How did you do? If you think that was too easy, go on to our Advanced Quiz...