1. Air in your scuba tank is comprised of ___ oxygen and ___ nitrogen.
2. Breathing dry air, a scuba diver tends to become dehydrated while diving due to:
3. A scuba cylinder should be hydrostatically tested every:
4. A dive team caught in a rip current taking them in a direction they do not want to go, should:
5. A safe ascent rate would be:
6. When you practice neutral bouyancy, inhalations will cause you to ______ and exhaling will cause you to ______ .
7. A precautionary safety stop at a depth of 15 feet for 3 minutes...
8. If you take a balloon to the bottom of a swimming pool, the density of the air in the balloon will:
9. On ascent, remember to release expanding air in your BC to prevent:
10. Choose the correct equation for Boyle's Law: