Course Director Courses
Policies Applying to Course Director Courses
PREREQUISITES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Age: Minimum is 18 years.
- Renewed teaching status as a Master Instructor for at least six months.
- Certified as a Staff Instructor
- Certified as a current Emergency First Response Instructor.
- Experience working with a dive center or resort
- Meet all course prerequisites.
- Be currently certified or have verified competency in CPR and first aid.
- Complete all portions of the course.
- Meet all course administrative requirements.
- Pass the applicable leadership exam with a score of 75% or better.