Cobalt Guide: Settings: Dive Settings
- Risk Level sets the Risk Level used by the decompression algorithm.
- Exertion Level sets the planned exertion level for the dive.
This factors into the decompression calculations.
- Two independent Low Gas Alerts can be set.
- Depth Alarm can be set to sound if a set depth is exceeded.
- Gas Switch Alerts are set if you are diving with multiple gas mixes and wish to be reminded to switch at a particular depth. Selecting this option will take you to another screen where alerts can be set for any gas mix that has been defined via the Gas/ Tank Settings screen.